Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Drainage


The Drainage refers to a local whitewater paddling area. It can be a discreet location. A place where locals congregate. A place of reverence. It can progresses outward like concentric circles to overlap other river drainages. 
This Blog is from my Drainage.  A place where I live and find peace. This is where I learned to paddle and eventually paddled the majority of the creeks and rivers. However, this blog is not just about paddling or even paddling 'In the Drainage.' I would like to include stories about my Labrador Retrievers, travel, biking, fishing, equipment reviews of what I have found to be useful or indispensible. and just being outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also an ADK "Drainage" Paddler. I've got a lot of runs to share up North, and would really like to explore the South. Check out my blog or shoot me an email, thanks!

    ReplyDelete